Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Kitchen Complete!

Before....
After!




The Kitchen is basically complete! Praise be to God! Well, it wasn't that bad, it's just good to have a working kitchen. Jamie has proven her ability as a cook many times over already. It is great! It was a lot of hard work but I learned a lot. Hope to cook you a meal here soon!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks really good guys, you did a good job :D

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL! I'm so excited to have a house of my own someday!

Hope to see you guys (and baby) soon!

Much love,

Valeria

5:48 PM  
Blogger Travis S. McAfee said...

thanks for the great comments!

2:34 PM  
Blogger mhkingsley said...

Wow bro, you've done some great work. If we ever get around to buying a place I know who to call for tips.

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home