Ultrasound Photos
We had an ultrasound done today and everything checks out great! It was really awesome to see our little one. Unfortunately the doctor was unable to determine the gender. The little one had his/her legs in a bad spot. We will have another ultrasound soon to get another look. We are really anxious to know. While we wait, we have these cool images to look at. Enjoy!


Above is the face to the right with the two dark circles being the eyes and the upper torso to the left. If you look closely you can see two little nostrils between the eyes and close to the mouth. My baby kinda looks like a little monster in this one, but a cute little monster!

This is a close up look at the face and upper body. Can you make out the head, eyes, nose, mouth, ear and jaw line?

This is a profile shot like the other one but without the hand. You can make out the lips and nose & ear pretty well.
Over all, Jamie & I were disappointed about not being able to find out the sex but I am diggin the pictures! Say hello to the newest McAfee!
2 Comments:
Cute baby Travis :)
Remember though that doctors can still be wrong, my mom got two seperate sonograms and both times the doc said I was a girl.... The only time you'll be sure is when the baby's born. Anyway, have a good day you two, and keep postin' pix.
Hey Casey, thanks!
I did not know that about your sonogram, I have heard that mistakes are common. You guys need to sign up with the McAfee Clan Message board. Did you get the email?
Post a Comment
<< Home