Merry Christmas!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas full of the peace, love and joy only Chirst can offer!
Jamie & I traveled down to Dallas for the Holy Day and visited with Jamie's relatives the Montforts. We got to see one of the coolest Ice Carving displays I have ever seen! There were life size figures including a nativity scene and a two story high Angel. We walked over bridges of ice and through tunnels of ice and then slid down an ice slide. I was really like an Ice City. Great time. Christmas eve was special with Jamie's mother reciting the traditional Christmas stories. Christmas day was full of presents and all I can say is thanks Monforts for some great gifts! We made the trip back home on Monday. Now all minds are geared toward JD & Megan's wedding. It's an exciting time!
God bless you all this Christmas season!
1 Comments:
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Breast reduction breast implants rhinoplasty Espoo call centers jon bartlett oral surgery Carpet cleaner umax ppc middle east journal of oral surgery Tenuate pharmacology Digital cable parental control override bmw part Visa credit card umax ppc Maxell headphone hpnc-ii low blood pressure Compra tenuate dospan in italia Lexapro work Big anal penetration flexible patent Tokio frameless eyeglasses http://www.should-i-do-lasik.info/Oral-surgery-picture.html announces scholarship recipients 300e mercedes
Post a Comment
<< Home