Buying an Old House

Jamie and I put in a bid on a HUD government owned forclosure home and won the bid. It is a 1400 sq. ft. 4 bedroom 1 bath country home on 3 acres 15 minutes from work and my parents house. It has a spring fed creek running through the property and some cool other unique things. The home itself is old and run down but we hope to fix it up and increase the value of the home. The area is very quite and country like with a veiw of a valley pasture. To see photos go to http://picturepostsmcafee.blogspot.com. Like I said, the home needs a lot of work but we are willing to put in the effort. We are still young. We hope to close on the home before the wedding but it looks as though we won't be able to untile mid August. God has sure blessed us so far and I think we are off to a wonderful start.
1 Comments:
did you get the house?
Post a Comment
<< Home