
This past week I spent 7 days and 6 nights on an island in beaver lake Arkansas. 3 of those nights were on my own. I fished and speared and ate fish, fish eggs, fish liver, crawdads as well as military rations and some supplimentary food items. I lost 9 pounds and weathered a lighting storm in a hamock. It was a great experience but I am glad it is over. I wanted to have some kind of wild adventure this summer and pulled it off wonderfully. I learned how great a gift it is to have people around and how insane you can become while isolated.I kept a journal and took more photos. I am going to creat a short documentary about the experience as well. It should be funny.
3 Comments:
You are such a McAfee, I broke down after 8 hours...one night alone in the wilderness was enough for me. It was cool though I met God
I spent a night there once, I caught fish, I dropped my marshmallow in the campfire. What a harrowing experience. I envy You
Best regards from NY! cheap discount viagra viagradrugs I will survive - stephanie bentley liposuction photo Peugeot 406 workshop manuals downloads Vertical basketball rack Lavasoft adware 6 0 Email recovery software hairy oid women Bmw battery additive digital t shirt printing equipment
Post a Comment
<< Home