Travis McAfee Family Page

Welcome to the Travis McAfee Family page, a simple way to stay updated on McAfee Family happenings!

Previous Posts

  • I finally received my diploma and graduated with a...
  • Jamie Girl - Cheer Capt. 
  • The Bus - I plan on painting this abstract piece o...
  • Jamie and Girls Spring Formal. Hottie!!! 
  • Kiss me! 
  • me again! 
  • Sweet! 
  • Swim Club For Life 
  • I love Jamie 

Thursday, May 19, 2005


Jamie also receives her diploma as an accountant. She graduated with something over a 3.5 GPA and is a beauty! love ya! Posted by Hello

posted by Travis S. McAfee @ 9:41 PM 

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YIPEE!!!!!

10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP hardcore pics of people fucking Hardcore dickgirl manga Fabio scorpion shemale Carabean cruise Clomid cycle long Tubeless bicycle tires mavic blue tooth cell phone headsets twins hardcore wmv Oral female domination stories http://www.buspar-4.info/www-buspar-se.html moving companies edmonton 1991 chevrolet corvette schematics http://www.milfs-2.info/Rooftop-hardcore.html hardcore+cunnlingus rosacea digitalnaturopath Wireless+business+plans Black river public school Buy cheapest cialis

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Christ's Peace!