Saturday, August 20, 2005

Travis & Jamie McAfee



Finally! Well, we are back from our honeymoon now and have started our jobs. The wedding could not have been any better and the reception was a blast! God is great! Thanks to all those who helped and who attended as well as those who have sent wonderful gifts. This is a photo taken by Jamie's cousin. Other photos from the hired photographer will be in soon. We have closed on our home and have moves some stuff in. There is still a lot of work to be done. Our life together has begun and we are excited about the future. There are more pictures of the wedding and stuff taken by family at http://www.comicearth.com/pictures.htm so check em out!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pictures are great. I wish I could have been there. Glad the married life is good (not that I had any doubt), and I miss you guys here at SGU!

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home