
Yes, you heard right! A little McAfee is living in Jamie's belly!!! (could be more than one, who knows?!) The baby will be born some time in late June or early July 2006. God is great! We are sooooo excited! Keep our newest member of the family in your prayers.
6 Comments:
OOOO00000 Boy! Let the fun begin :)
Yippee! We are very happy for you both!!
Still thinking of Seamus?
I hope he or she carries on the loopy eye trait!
Great wedding pix btw!
OH! and Travis, leave that poor Jack Russell girl alone, dont you dare breed her with the pit!! I am gonna call PETA on you lol!
errr...bull terrier, sorry ;)
Hey Auntie M! I know, isnt it great! I am a DAD! I would still like the name Seamus Scott McAfee. We will see how it goes.
The little Jack Russell, Xena, will most likely befriend another Jack russell and we will take the best male from that group (the biggest) and then he will befriend a bull terrier female. Does that sound less cruel? Please inform PETA of my change in plans.
Now that I have a baby on the way, my pet breeding will take a back seet.
We finally have heat!!! God be praised!
Hey Auntie M! I know, isnt it great! I am a DAD! I would still like the name Seamus Scott McAfee. We will see how it goes.
The little Jack Russell, Xena, will most likely befriend another Jack russell and we will take the best male from that group (the biggest) and then he will befriend a bull terrier female. Does that sound less cruel? Please inform PETA of my change in plans.
Now that I have a baby on the way, my pet breeding will take a back seet.
We finally have heat!!! God be praised!
Mucho better, Travisimo!
PETA will be pleased not to have to picket around your house! ;)
Xena, that is cute! We knew a family who had a Jack Russell and he ran around the whole house like a bullet everyday around 4pm..he would do a few loops and then collapse on the floor...very funny!
Hope your beautiful bride is feeling well and you also! Heat is a wonderful thing! lol! It was in the 40's here last night...brrr!
God is Great indeed! Blessings happening everyday, all we have to do is take the time to tune in!
XO
Have a great day, daddy!
Auntie M
congrats
Post a Comment
<< Home