
Jamie & I heard the baby's heart beat for the first time on Monday! It was great! Sounds very strong and fast. I enjoyed it but am looking forward to the Ultrasound on the 30th of this month. We have decided to find out the sex. Can't wait! Jamie is in her 15th week.
4 Comments:
Congrats guys, I bet it's a boy! Could be a girl but I get the feeling that it's a boy.
On a side note I can't see the text on your newer posts without having to highlight it with the mouse, probably just my computer though, I'll try on a different computer later.
Take care and have fun.
Casey.
Just the beginning. Cool stuff ahead. Looks like I better get a Blog going from this end. A fun way to keep in touch and share photos....
Aloha,
Kevin
I get the feeling it's a boy too. We will know in a couple of weeks. I don't know what's the deal with the posts Casey. It could be something on your computer or something with the download.
You really need to start a blog Kevin. It is really too easy not to. I had the idea to create a message board for the family but I don't know if it would actually catch on. I will look into it again though. On Yahoo you can have a message board and post pictures and other things.
Post a Comment
<< Home