Welcome to the Travis McAfee Family page, a simple way to stay updated on McAfee Family happenings!
posted by Travis S. McAfee @ 8:51 AM
It was amazing! I was there. If I did not see it,with my own eyes I would have not believed it. Tony was just standing there when his leg, spontaniously caught on Fire! I have heard of this happening on very rare occasions. Last year the same thing happened to his noes. Afterwords he told every one he had rosatia. Your awsome Tony!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home
1 Comments:
It was amazing! I was there. If I did not see it,with my own eyes I would have not believed it.
Tony was just standing there when his leg, spontaniously caught on Fire! I have heard of this happening on very rare occasions.
Last year the same thing happened to his noes. Afterwords he told every one he had rosatia.
Your awsome Tony!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home