This just in.... happy father posts pictures of his beautiful new daughter!






God has blown me away on this one! You cannot imagine what a miracle life is until you help create it! I really understand how much God loves us now... We are all his little ones. These are some teaser pics of little Bree Rosemary McAfee born July 5th 2006 8 lbs. 11oz 20 1/2 inches. With her full head of hair and here chubby self the doc says she looks like a 6 week old baby already! Check out the the behind shot, she has a mullet... pretty fitting for the first Arkansas born McAfee! She is totally healthy except for a slight pnemonia from birth which was kicked easily with antibiotics but she will have to stay in the hospital until tuesday to finish her dose of medicines. Jamie was in labor for 27 hours and had an epidural block after 18 hours. Because of the Bree's size the doc thought it best to have a C-Section. Although it was scary for awile, Bree is doing so very well!!!! She was initially on O2 for the first day but once her lungs cleared up she improved really rapidly. Right now she is looking o-so-healthy! I wish I could tell you more but I just snuck way from the hospital for awhile and have to get back to hold my little one. Thank you all for prayers, there is no doubt they work!I appologize for the lack of communication for those who were really interested in hearing the news about Bree, it was just a stressfull time the first few days. Now things have calmed and once we are home on Tues or Wed all will be wonderful!
More pictures found on Jamie's Brother's site www.comicearth.com just click on the Bree's name.
9 Comments:
Travis - she is a kiss from God! We love her!!!
Love, Dad and Mom McAfee
Hey Guys! Congratulations on your sweet baby girl!! Phew, Jamie!!
Bree is adorable and we are so happy that she is doing so well!
I can see a family resemblance between Bree and Casey's baby photo, take a look!
Love and kisses!
Baby Casey
She is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations!
Cousin Genie & Alex Marie
Jamie!!!
She is SO cute! I love that hair! I have already looked thru the pics twice...BUT it doesn't make me want to have anymore!! I hope things are going ok. CONGRATS!!
Baby Bree!! You are too cute. You can already wear a bow in your hair!
She is so beautiful!!! It makes me anxious to see our baby girl. :) Congratulations to you guys!!! I'm sorry things were scary there for a while, but so glad to hear that everything is ok now! May Jamie have a speedy recovery, and Bree grow healthier and stronger everyday! God Bless!!! Isaiah and Eli send their love, too! Love, Jessica
Yeah! Good job Mommy and Daddy! Congrats!
Congratulations Travis and Jamie. It was wonderful to get to share in your joy on the day Bree was born. Amazing that my cousins g/f and you guys ended up all in the same hospital. As always Gods blessings on you and your family.
Crystal and David Wuensche
what a cute little papoose!
can't wait to meet her in person.
aunt carrie
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
»
Post a Comment
<< Home