Welcome to the Travis McAfee Family page, a simple way to stay updated on McAfee Family happenings!
posted by Travis S. McAfee @ 4:01 PM
Oh my goodness! So, so, so cute!!!I love how you just toss her one at a time lol! What a sweet heart!XOAuntie M
I have trained her well.
Hey Travis it's me Nick I want to that I think you and Jamie have done a wonderful job with Bree. God bless you all.Your,FriendNickMy Email address is ncosborn2@yahoo.com
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
Oh my goodness! So, so, so cute!!!
I love how you just toss her one at a time lol! What a sweet heart!
XO
Auntie M
I have trained her well.
Hey Travis it's me Nick I want to that I think you and Jamie have done a wonderful job with Bree. God bless you all.
Your,
Friend
Nick
My Email address is ncosborn2@yahoo.com
Post a Comment
<< Home