Welcome to the Travis McAfee Family page, a simple way to stay updated on McAfee Family happenings!
posted by Travis S. McAfee @ 8:26 PM
Hello from Memphis! We miss you all so much. Bree has grown and grown....she is beautiful! I have been waiting for new pictures and posts. This is the way I keep up with you, so keep 'em comin.
This is one cute kid!XOXOAuntie M
Bree, today is July 5th! Your first birthday! We are sorry that we are not there to see you. Happy #1 Birthday!Love, Kate and David
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
Hello from Memphis! We miss you all so much. Bree has grown and grown....she is beautiful! I have been waiting for new pictures and posts. This is the way I keep up with you, so keep 'em comin.
This is one cute kid!
XOXO
Auntie M
Bree, today is July 5th! Your first birthday! We are sorry that we are not there to see you. Happy #1 Birthday!
Love, Kate and David
Post a Comment
<< Home