Update
Jamie, Bree & I are all doing oh so well. Bree is now 3 1/2 months old! She is begining to laugh and play with toys. She has located her hands and even grabed a foot once. She is full of energy and loves playing outside.
Jamie has secured part time work at here business, Tyson foods and I am continuing work at the Church. I watch Bree in the mornings and Jamie takes over after noon so it works out well.
The home is coming along. We have now completed remodeling the kitchen, bedroom, baby room and finally the bathrooom! I will post pictures.
We plan on visiting Jamie's family for thanksgiving and staying home for Christmas. Kurt returns from Iraq in November!
JD & Megan are enjoying their new home and it looks great!
Mom and dad are cruising the corvette a lot, going to local shows.
Life is good. Thanks be to God!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home