John Whitaker McAfee & Family 1865
As many of you may know I have been searching for the past several years for photos of my ancestors. My mom's sid had several photos passed down but I have had a hard time finding photos of the McAfee side. Here is the result of a search for McAfee ancestors.
This is a photo of John Whitaker McAfee (In the beard - Methodist Minister)brn 1799 in North Carolina. His Father was James Ervin McAfee who fought in the Revolutionary War. John Whitaker McAfee is the Great, Great Grandfather of Wes McAfee, my grandfather. Also pictured center seated in black is his John's wife Ann Reynolds brn North Carolina in 1800. The girl closest to John in white is one of his daughters. The other children are grandchildren of John and Ann McAfee. Their parents; Elijah Christenberry McAfee and Emily Thompson, are not pictured here for some reason. The picture was taken in their town of Cumming Georgia.
One of our McAfee cousins has a picture of Elijah and Emily that she is going to send so when I get that I will post it as well. The house pictured is the home of Elijah and Emily McAfee. Elijah C. McAfee is great grandfather to Wes McAfee and great, great grandfather to Scott.
I have compiled a lot of information and a few pictures of other relatives if you are interested. If you have any info or photos please let me know and I will add them to the family online tree on www.ancestry.com
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home