Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Too Cute!

Bre

Add to My Profile | More Videos

Listen to Bree practice her skilz.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!
Bree is super smart for her age!!
So cute to see her in action lol!
She is just adorable and hey, were you giving us all a hint? Are we trying for a lil' brother? I think Bree suggests the name Butch...that's what it sounded like to me, lol!
Good ol' Butch McAfee!
XOXOXO
Auntie M

10:16 PM  
Blogger aunt cherrie said...

She really is just too cute. I cannot believe how grown up she is, and I have yet to meet her. Towards the end I thought you were going to have Bree announce that you were expecting. Love to the three of you.
Aunt Cherrie

11:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for being so kind to put this on the blog so I could see it over and over again. Love Papa Tex

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home